Nothing says holiday season like gingerbread! These easy and delicious keto gingerbread blondies are sure to get you in a festive mood. We’ve made these using Java Momma’s cinnamon and ginger powder but you could experiment with substituting the Chai Baking Spice, Cake Spice or even just use our Gingerbread Spice Blend!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar sweetener (I used Sukrin Gold)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp gelatin (optional but gives it a lovely chewiness)
- 1 tbsp ground ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar free white chocolate chips (I used Noshu but you can use Lilley's or other suitable brand)
Save to BigOven
- Preheat the oven to 325F (160C) and grease (or line with baking paper) an 8×8 inch metal baking pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, gelatin, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in the butter, egg, and vanilla until well combined. Then stir in most of the white chocolate chips, save a few for sprinkling on the top of the blondies.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared baking pan and press the remaining white chocolate chips into the top.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until puffy but the top is still a bit soft. Remove and let cool completely in the pan before cutting into 16 bars.
© 2023 Copyright Java Momma
Nutritional Facts are a guide and subject to vary depending on the brand of sweetener and chocolate chips you use.