This delicious cold brew mocha is inspired by the Hunger Games movie the coffee is made from Kat’s Berry Farmstand Blend which is part of our limited edition Coffee Games pack!
Blackberry White Chocolate Mocha Cold Brew
- 6 oz. Cold Brewed Kat’s Berry Farmstand
- 1 1/2 cups Blackberries
- 1/3 cup Coconut Water
- 2 Tbsp Granulated Honey
- 1 Packet of Frozen White Cocoa
- 4 oz. milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp Confectioners Sugar
Save to BigOven
- In a small saucepan over a medium heat, place Blackberries, Coconut Water and Honey.
- Heat until blackberries soften and honey dissolves, breaking up blackberries with a spatula as they warm. Stir until the mixture is cohesive and thickens slightly.
- Remove from heat and place in a small bowl to cool.
- Heat milk and add packet of frozen white cocoa, whisking to combine. Once combined, set aside to cool.
- Place heavy cream in a cold stainless steel bowl with confectioners sugar. Beat with a mixer until medium peaks form.
- FOLD in 2 TBSP of COOLED Blackberry syrup.
- In a tumbler, place 3 Tbsp Blackberry syrup into the bottom of the glass.
- Pour in cold brewed Kat’s Berry Farmstand and then pour in the cooled White Cocoa Milk.
- Top with Berry Whipped Topping and sprinkle with Tinker Dust