Jump to recipe
Gone are the days of heavy potato salads. The green beans add a beautiful crunch and the Mojito Lime vinaigrette is one you will keep on hand to dress all your salads this summer!
Potato Green Bean Salad with Mojito Lime Vinaigrette
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced vertically
- 8 oz. fresh green beans, broken in half
- 1 pound petite Yukon Gold potatoes, halved
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 small lime, juiced
- 1 TBSP Spicy Mustard
- ⅔ cup olive oil
- 1½ Tbsp Mojito Lime Rub
- ½ cup crumbled Queso Fresco
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Lime slices, for garnish
Save to BigOven
- Thinly sliced red onion and place in a large bowl.
- Prepare a small ice bath.
- Bring a small pot of salted water to a boil.
- Flash cook the green beans for 1 minute or until bright green.
- Drain and transfer to the ice bath. Remove from ice bath and place on a paper towel. Set aside.
- Bring another pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until fork tender.
- While the potatoes are cooking, whisk together the white wine vinegar, lime juice, spicy mustard, olive oil and Mojito Lime Rub in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Drain the potatoes, and add to the bowl with onions.
- Drizzle with ¼ cup of the Mojito Lime Vinaigrette and let cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled add the green beans and queso fresco.
- Toss with the remaining dressing.
- Garnish with lime slices and cilantro if desired.
© 2023 Copyright Java Momma