Peach and coffee join forces in this delicious cobbler.
Take your peach cobbler to the next level with this coffee infused recipe!
Peach Coffee Cobbler
- For the filling:
- 24 oz. fresh or frozen peaches, sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 2 Tbsp Cornstarch
- For the cobbler:
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 tbsp butter, softened
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup brewed Peach Cobbler Coffee , cooled
- 2 Tbsp Demerara Sugar
- For the Whipped Cream:
- 1 1/2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Tbsp Deremara Sugar
- 4 Tbsp Peach Cobbler Coffee , chilled
Save to BigOven
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Brew your Peach Cobbler coffee and allow to cool to room temperature; set aside.
- For the filling: combine peaches, 1/2 cup sugar, lemon juice and berries. Cook over medium-high heat until the fruit releases its liquid and the mixture becomes soupy. Mix in cornstarch to thicken the sauce and then pour into a baking dish.
- For the Cobbler:
- Combine flour, butter, 1/2 cup sugar and salt into a mixing bowl; mix by hand until it forms a crumbly dough. Add in brewed and cooled, peach cobbler coffee (MUST be cooled or butter will melt). Mix lightly until dough becomes a soft cookie dough. (You could also just make this into shortbread cookies!)
- Take the dough and pull off small piece, leaving them ragged. Flatten the dough with your fingers, placing them on top of the peaches until all dough is used. Sprinkle Demerara Sugar over the top. Bake uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes. The top of the crust will be a soft golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool 10 minutes.
- For the Whipped Topping:
- While Cobbler is cooling, place whipped cream in a chilled mixing bowl. Slowly add 1 Tbsp of Demerara Sugar and 4 tbsp. brewed CHILLED Peach Cobbler coffee. Whip until light and fluffy. Serve on top of cobbler.