This delicious cocktail uses our Midnight Mango tea and is summer in a glass.
Midnight Mango Basil Cocktail
- 2 sprigs of fresh basil
- 2 ripe mangoes (a ripe mango will have a yellow skin)
- 1 cup steeped Midnight Mango tea , cooled
- 2 cups ice
- Granulated Honey to rim glasses
- 1 lime for rimming glasses
- Basil to garnish, if desired
Save to BigOven
- Place the first 4 ingredients in a blender. Blend until combined.
- Pour some Granulated Honey on a plate.
- Cut lime in half and run over the edge of a glass. Run edge of glass through the Granulated Honey to rim the glass.
- Pour your Midnight Mango Basil Mocktail into the glass and garnish with basil if desired.