Category Cocoa Drinks Recipes
- 1 packet of Truffle Hot Cocoa
- 8 oz toasted coconut almond milk, heated
- 1 Tbsp Shredded Coconut , toasted
Save to BigOven
- To toast coconut, place flaked coconut in a pan on stovetop. Turn on medium heat. Toast until lightly browned, stirring continuously. Remove from heat and pour onto a small plate to cool.
- Place Truffle Hot Cocoa, and toasted coconut almond milk into a small saucepan on the stovetop. Heat and whisk until combined. Pour into a glass. Garnish with toasted coconut. Enjoy!
© 2023 Copyright Java Momma