Jump to recipe
White Chocolate cocoa blended with ice makes a delicious frappe to enjoy all year around.
Frozen White Chocolate Snowman
- 1 Packet of Frozen White Cocoa
- 6 Ice Cubes
- 6 oz. milk of your choice
- 1 TBSP Flaked Coconut, Optional, Toasted
- Whipped Cream, Optional
Save to BigOven
- To toast coconut, place flaked coconut in a pan on the stovetop. Turn on medium heat. Toast until lightly browned, stirring continuously. Remove from heat and pour out onto a small plate to cool.
- Place Frozen White Cocoa Packet, ice cubes and milk in a Blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into your glass. Top with whipped cream and toasted coconut. Enjoy!
© 2022 Copyright Java Momma