Jump to recipe
Nothing says Christmas time like peppermint and chocolate. Try this frozen delight when you want a Christmas fix in summer!
- 1 Packet of Peppermint Hot Cocoa
- 6 Ice Cubes
- 6 oz. milk of your choice
- Chocolate Syrup, Optional
- Crushed Peppermints, Optional
- Whipped Cream, Optional
Save to BigOven
- Rim your glass with chocolate, roll in crushed peppermints. Drizzle chocolate syrup into your glass. Place Hot Cocoa Packet, ice cubes and milk in a Blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into your glass. Top with whipped cream and crushed peppermints. Enjoy!
© 2023 Copyright Java Momma