Cold Brew popsicles just in time for the warmer weather.
Creamy Dragon’s Blend Cold Brew Popsicles
- 1 Cup Whole Milk, divided in half
- 2oz. Cream of Coconut
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- ¾ Cup Strong Brewed Dragon’s Blend Coffee
Save to BigOven
- In a small bowl, whisk together half of the whole milk, the cream of coconut and the vanilla. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat the sugar, cornstarch, cocoa, coffee and the remaining whole milk over medium heat. Stirring until the mixture becomes slightly thick.
- Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature. Pour ½ of the Coconut Cream/Milk Mixture into Popsicle molds, reserving half.
- Pour the Coffee Chocolate Mixture into the Popsicle molds on top of the Milk Mixture.
- The two will combine slightly to create a “cold brew” drink effect. Pour the remainder of the milk mixture into the mold.
- Cover Popsicles and place in the freezer until firm, about 5 hours.
- To remove from molds let sit at room temperature for 5 minutes or run warm water over base of molds to release popsicles.