The decadence of the Christmas season and rich chocolate is a gift in of itself. Enjoy your chocolate truffles in this delightful frozen summer drink!
Cuisine American Category Cocoa Drinks Recipes
- 1 packet of Truffle Hot Cocoa
- 6 oz cubes
- 6 oz chocolate milk of your choice
- 1 Tbsp Shredded Coconut , toasted
- Whipped Cream
Save to BigOven
- To toast coconut, place flaked coconut in a pan on stovetop. Turn on medium heat. Toast until lightly browned, stirring continuously. Remove from heat and pour onto a small plate to cool.
- Place Truffle Hot Cocoa, ice and milk into a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into a glass (chocolate drizzled if desired). Top with whipped cream and Toasted coconut. Enjoy!
© 2023 Copyright Java Momma