Ready to celebrate Star Wars© day on May the Fourth? You can tuck into this rich and delicious beef stew and imagine yourself on Naboo.
- 2 1/2 lbs boneless beef chuck, cubed
- 1 Tbsp of Smoked Tea Rub
- 1 Tsp of Pennsylvania Pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 sweet onions, chopped
- 8 baby Yukon gold potatoes cut into quarters
- 4 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup button mushrooms, sliced
- ¾ cup tomato paste
- 8 oz. cup brewed Bounty Hunter Blend (the Smoky notes pair well with the Smoked Tea Rub)
- 8 oz of stout OR your favorite cola
- 2 cups beef stock
- 3 Tbsp of cornstarch
Save to BigOven
- Pat beef with a paper towel to dry, then season liberally with Smoked Tea Rub and Pennsylvania Pepper.
- Place in the bottom of crock pot. Add onions, potatoes, carrots, mushroom and garlic to crock pot.
- Whisk the tomato paste with the beef stock. Pour mixture, cola (OR stout) and Bounty Hunter Blend over all ingredients in Crock Pot.
- Cook on high for 4 hours until meat is tender and veggies are soft. To thicken, add up to 3 Tbsp of cornstarch and cook for an additional 30 minutes. Serve over noodles or with French bread.