Always a crowd pleaser this 5 ingredient dip is done in under 25 minutes! Serve with tortilla chips, celery or carrot sticks OR roll up the dip in tortilla shells and make some homemade Taquitos!
Cuisine American Category Appetizers Recipes Snacks Spices
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1-1 1/2 TBSP Buffalo Wing Rub
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded chicken
- green onions for topping
Save to BigOven
- To make in oven: Mix ranch dressing and Buffalo Wing Dip together and set aside to let flavors meld.
- In a large bowl mix together cream cheese, cheddar cheese and shredded chicken.
- Add Buffalo Wing Ranch Mixture.
- Stir to combine and then transfer to a baking dish.
- Bake at 400°F for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until bubbly.
© 2023 Copyright Java Momma