Do you like Pina Colada? (Admit it – you just sang that)
This is a super quick and easy recipe for a delicious pina colada tea that you can make at home when you are feeling the tropical vibes!
Click the link below to see an instructional video on Tik Tok.
Pina Colada Tea With Coconut Sweet Cream Foam
- Cold steeped Coconuttea Tea
- Pineapple juice (not from concentrate)
- Canned Coconut Milk
- Raw sugar
Save to BigOven
- 1. Pour all the contents from the canned coconut milk into a bowl. Use a frother to recombine the milk
- 2. Add desired amount of sugar to preferred sweetness. Froth again. Milk should feel light
- 3. Fill a cup with ice
- 4. Pour tea over ice 2/3 full
- 5. Fill with pineapple juice
- 6. Spoon coconut milk mixture on top
- 7. Enjoy!