Our favorite summer corn salad. Corn on the Cob Seasoning was perfect for this! You can also use Java Momma’s Espresso Rub which we have available year round.
- 8 ears of corn, corn removed from husk
- 1/2 pint of grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 shallot, finely diced
- 1/2 basil, chopped
- 1/4 scant cup, olive or avocado oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tbsp Java Momma Corn on the Cob Seasoning or Espresso Rub
Save to BigOven
- Cut corn off of cob and toss with Java Momma Corn on the Cob Seasoning.
- Drizzle with a touch of olive oil. Roast in a 400* oven for 15 minutes.
- While corn is roasting, halve tomatoes, dice shallot and chop basil. Set aside in a bowl. Make the dressing by whisking olive oil and lemon juice together.
- Remove corn from oven. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Toss corn with tomato mixture and then toss mixture with dressing.
- Chill or consume right away before company arrives!