Ditch the college ramen and elevate your tastebuds! Quick and easy, you will wonder why you haven’t done this sooner!
Citrus Ginger Ramen Noodle Bowl
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Citrus Ginger Stir Fry Spice
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup baby bella mushroom, sliced
- 4 cups Low Sodium vegetable broth
- 1 Tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 6 oz. of Ramen Noodles
- 4 hard boiled eggs, sliced in half, for garnish
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots, for garnish
- 2 green onions, sliced, for garish
- Everything Bagel Seasoning , for garnish
Save to BigOven
- Heat olive and sesame oil in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Add carrots and mushrooms and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add Citrus Ginger Stir Fry and sauté til fragrant.
- Pour in the vegetable stock, add rice wine vinegar, soy sauce and Ramen Noodles.
- Cook til ramen noodles are rehydrated and cooked through.
- Place into bowls and garnish as desired.