Grilled Ribs are All American, just like this rub! Low and slow, slathered and served with homemade BBQ Sauce is the way to go. Go ahead and lick those fingers!
All American BBQ Ribs
- For the Ribs:
- Slab of Pork Spare Ribs
- All American Dry Rub
- For the BBQ Sauce:
- 1/2 TBSP Lemon Juice
- 1/2 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 1/2 Tbsp White Sugar
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 2 TBSP All American Dry Rub
Save to BigOven
2 hours, 45 minutes
2 hours, 50 minutes
- To prepare the pork ribs, apply a generous amount of the All American Dry Rub to both sides of the ribs. Place in a large container to marinate in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- While ribs are marinating, combine all ingredients for the BBQ Sauce.
- Whisk together until combined, set aside.
- Remove the ribs from the fridge and cook in a 250* oven for 2.5 hours.
- Finish cooking the ribs on the grill after basting with the BBQ sauce, turning the ribs once after 8 minutes, and cooking for another 7 on the other side for a total of 15 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and serve with extra BBQ Sauce.
- Left over BBQ sauce can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.