- Premium products in high demand: You’ll be able to offer your customers the best in coffee, tea, and cocoa, all of which are in high demand.
- Strong and uplifting community: You’ll be surrounded by like-minded individuals who are committed to making a difference, and who will support you every step of the way.
- Ability to build a profitable business.
- Flexibility and freedom: You’ll have the ability to work when and where you want, giving you the flexibility to prioritize your family and other important aspects of your life.
- Make a difference: By joining Java Momma, you’ll be a part of a larger movement that is committed to making the world a better place, through team building and fundraisers.
- With a generous 20% commission on all sales, you’ll have the opportunity to earn an income and achieve your financial goals.
The sense of a family business. Like we’re a part of the Java family. I love that JM always wants to know our opinions, like it actually matters what we think.
What exactly is a Brand Ambassador aka Barista?
A brand ambassador is someone who loves a particular brand and wants to spread the word to others. As a Java Momma Barista, you’ll get to share your passion for coffee and tea with your friends and followers on social media (also called Social Selling). Plus, you’ll earn money every time someone makes a purchase through your unique referral link.
What are some ideas of how to use social selling as an ambassador?
• Showcase your favorite blends: Share pictures of your favorite Java Momma coffee and tea blends, and share why you love them.
• Share recipes: Create unique and interesting coffee and tea recipes, and share them on social media. This will show your audience how versatile our products are, and give them inspiration to try something new.
• Host a virtual tasting: Invite your followers to join you for a virtual coffee or tea tasting – we call them Coffee Breaks, where you can sample and review different Java Momma blends.
• Share educational content: Share articles and videos about the coffee and tea industry, and how Java Momma is making a difference. For example, you can share news about the latest trends, innovations, and our commitment to sustainability.
• Offer promotions: Offer our exclusive promotions and discounts to your followers, and encourage them to try Java Momma products for themselves.
• Engage with your audience: Respond to comments and messages, and engage in conversations with your followers. The more you engage, the stronger your relationships will be, and the more successful you will be as a Barista Brand Ambassador.
We are so excited that you have chosen to become a Java Momma Barista. Please make sure you read and agree to the Terms and Conditions as well as the Policies and Procedures below. Once you have, click the “I agree” button below to add your kit of choice and start your adventure!
Build Your Own Adventure
- Start with the basics with level one of our build your own adventure kit.
- 4 Sample bags of coffee
- Free replicated website
- Shipping Included
- LEVEL 2 ADD ON ITEMS:
- Up to 10 Sample Bags of Coffee – $2.50/ea
- Up to 2 Teas – $5/ea
- Add on Business Supplies – $2 to $20
- Up to 3 half pounds of Coffee – $6.50/ea
The Tea Momma
- We are more than just coffee! Join us on a tea adventure!
- A variety of black, green, and tisane teas (a total of eight 2oz packages)
- Three different infusers
- Also included: Barista workbook, forms, website and Shipping Included
- This kit is only for new baristas and is everything you need to get your Java Momma business going! This is the big one!
- 20 Sample Bags of Coffee
- 1 Barista Workbook
- Free Replicated Website
- Shipping Included
The Percolator Kit
- Free Website
- Barista Workbook
- 1 pad order forms
- French Press
- Pour Over coffee dripper
- 20 Coffee Samples 2-ounce bags
- 8 Teas 2-ounces bags
- 3 Tea infusers
- 2 cocoas
- 2 mochas
- Barista Exclusive mug or tumbler
- 1/2 lb Momma’s Blend french press grind
Independent Consultant Agreement
I hereby apply to become an independent consultant of Java Momma ("JM" and the "Company"). I am at least 18 years of age. Upon acceptance of the BaristaAgreement and Policies and Procedures by JM through the issuance of a barista identification number and in consideration of JM granting me the non-exclusive right and privilege to sell JM products, I agree to the following conditions
I understand that I am purchasing a business opportunity that requires my commitment to offer Java Momma product through online and other marketing channels. I understand that my earnings and success will depend upon my sale of JM products and my recruiting of other successful consultants. JM is not promising me any particular return, or any understand that I am purchasing a business opportunity that requires my commitment to offer JavaMomma product through online and other marketing channels. I understand that my earnings and success will depend upon my sale of JMproducts and my recruiting of other successful baristas. JM is not promising me any particular return, or any return whatsoever, and my financial success will depend entirely on my success in selling products and recruiting new JM baristas. I will receive earnings and rank titles according to the commission structure and information chart set forth in the JM Policies and Procedures. I agree that JM may, at its sole discretion, revise the Policies and Procedures (including provisions concerning profits and other earnings) from time to time; my continued engagement in selling JM products after such revisions constitutes my agreement to these revisions. It is incumbent upon me to keep apprised of changes in the Policies and Procedures, and each sale of any JM products by me shall express my agreement to the most recently published Policies and Procedures. Further, I understand that my ability to sell JM products shall not be entitled to any geographic or market-area protections or exclusivity.
2: I am a self-employed independent contractor and not an employee, representative, or agent of Java Momma or any other barista. I will be solely and personally responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes on income I receive as a JM barista. Likewise, if I choose to hire persons to assist me in my business, I am solely and exclusively responsible to comply with all laws relating to employment or use of other persons in my business, and shall also be solely and exclusively responsible for any compensation, payroll taxes, or any other expenses relating to any employees or independent contractors working for my business. Likewise, JM shall not be considered the joint employer of any person I employ or subcontract with to work in my business. The Internal Revenue states, “The barista will not be treated as an employee for federal or state tax purposes.” My business as a JM barista will be in every respect independent of the Company’s business and of any other business, and I will conduct it as such
3: I agree to be bound by any amendments or additions sent to me from time to time. I will conduct my business in accordance with the Company’s trademark policies and advertising regulations set out in the JM Policies and Procedures. Except for sales literature which JM sells or otherwise provides me, I will not use or otherwise display trademarks or trade names of JM in any type of advertising or literature without Java Momma’s prior written permission. I further acknowledge that the success of JM and its independent salespersons depends on direct selling methods to consumers. I will comply at all times with reasonable instructions given to me by the Company in relation to the ordering of product for resale for my business as a JM barista. I will conduct my business as a JM barista in an ethical and honest manner and will do nothing which may harm or damage the reputation of my business or the Company, or bring the Company into disrepute. I will not make any claims about the Company’s products or business which are not set out in the Company’s literature or directions.
4: I may terminate this agreement at any time by giving the Company ten(10) days written notice.
5: I may sponsor other prospective JM baristas according to the information in the Java Momma Policies and Procedures.
6: The Company may terminate this agreement immediately if there is a breach, violation or a default of any provisions in this agreement, or in the event that I engage in behavior that damages the Company’s (or any product Company sells) reputation, or paints the Company in an unflattering light. This agreement is automatically terminated upon my death, insolvency, assignment for the benefit of creditors, or bankruptcy. The Company may terminate this agreement in its sole, absolute, and complete discretion, and without cause, for any reason whatsoever or no reason whatsoever, upon fifteen (15) days written notice transmitted to me via the email on file with the Company.
Policies and Procedures
Please also be sure to download and read all of our Policies and Procedures to ensure you understand all the awesomeness that is Java Momma. These will also enable you to start setting your business up from the start. Welcome to Java Momma.