Why save Tacos for Tuesdays? Java Momma’s Tangerine Hibiscus Rub will make you want this salsa every day of the week! You know it’s good when your kids stand at the counter eating it instead of waiting for it to get to the table.
Pairs perfectly with a Peach Serenitea Spritzer!
Zesty Tangerine Peach Salsa
- 1 can of peaches (15 1/4 oz), drained
- 1 Jalapeño, stemmed and seeded
- 1 Medium sized Roma Tomato, quartered
- 1 Bell Pepper, stemmed and seeded
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 2-3 tsp of Tangerine Hibiscus Rub
Save to BigOven
- 1. Place all ingredients in a food chopper, processor, etc.
- 2. Chop until you reach the consistency you desire.
- 3. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 4. Serve with tortilla chips, tacos, a spoon…