Two of our favorite fruits of summer pair perfectly in this caprese salad with this Coffee Balsamic Glaze. Don’t question it, just do it!
Peach Caprese Salad with Coffee Balsamic Glaze
- Fresh Peaches, sliced into segments
- Tomatoes, sliced into segments
- Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- Fresh Basil, chiffonade
- Coffee Balsamic Glaze (See recipe Below)
- Layer ingredients on plate or bowl as you please. Drizzle with Coffee Balsamic Glaze right before serving.
- To Make Balsamic Glaze:
- 2 cups dark balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup cold brewed Peach Cobbler coffee
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen peaches
Save to BigOven
- In heavy-bottomed sauce pan, over medium heat, add the balsamic vinegar. Reduce by half, stirring constantly.
- Once reduced, add the sugar, coffee and peaches and further reduce by a 1/3. Continue to stir throughout this step. Glaze is ready to be removed from heat when there is 1/2 cup liquid remaining.
- Pour through a strainer into a small container that has a lid. Glaze can be stored at room temperature to be used on salad, fruits, ice cream and meats.