Personal No Bake Coffee Cheesecake
Love cheesecake but hate baking? This is the recipe for you! Coffee and cheesecake make any day better!
We’ve used our Raspberry Cake Pop and Blueberry Swirl Coffees in this particular recipe but you can add any coffee flavor you wish! You can see all of our coffee choices here.
You can watch the Tik Tok video (link below) to see the recipe in action.
No Bake Coffee Cheesecake Recipe
- •4tbsp or room temp cream cheese
- •1/4 cup of Java Momma coffee concentrate*
- •1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- •1/4 cup of sugar
- •4 graham crackers
- •2tbsp melted butter
Save to BigOven
- 1. To create coffee concentrate, double your usual amount of coffee to water ratio. We used 4 ounces of coffee to 10 ounces of water.
- 2. Combine coffee concentrate, whipping cream, and sugar into mixing bowl. Whisk or whip until whipped cream forms with soft peaks form.
- 3. Add cream cheese and whip until combined and smooth and medium peaks form.
- 4. Smash graham crackers until crumbs. Add butter and mix together.
- 5. Split the graham mixture into two small cups and press in to make crust
- 6. Add in cheesecake mixture into each cup until filled to the top.
- 7. Chill for four hours or overnight.
- 8. Enjoy!