Welcome to November where here at Java Momma, we officially enter the winter holiday season. With that comes a slew of incredible and limited flavors that will fill you with the holiday spirit. There is no better way to kick of this season than with our Eggnog flavored coffee. Blissful and creamy, this eggnog coffee has notes of cinnamon and nutmeg making it the perfect festive beverage for all your holiday gatherings. Better yet, wrap up in your favorite blanket and warm your heart and soul with this delicious blend.
But seriously, what exactly is eggnog? Our friend Webster describes it as “a drink made of eggs, milk or cream, sugar, and, usually, rum or wine.” No, our blend does not have alcohol in it like traditional eggnog but we promise you will love it all the same.
All this eggnog talk had me wondering where eggnog came from. So how about a few eggnog facts (click stat for source):
- December 24 is National Eggnog Day.
- George Washington loved eggnog.
- People either LOVE or DISLIKE eggnog.
- No one really knows where eggnog originated, but many believe it was a “posset” during the medieval years.
- More than 135 million pounds of eggnog are consumed each year.
Pretty cool, huh?
Are you a LOVER of eggnog, then you need to get our limited edition of Eggnog flavored coffee before it is gone. Reach out to the Java Momma Barista that referred you to this link.